After Shiloh 2015, What Next?
- To preserve our blessings: Recognize that God gives in response to our prayers and keeps them in response to our thanksgiving (Malachi 2:1-3).
- To perfect our blessings: We must never get used to God’s acts and doings and forget to thank Him (Luke 17:13-17).
- To multiply our blessings: When we pray, God gives us enough but when we thank Him, He gives us more than enough (John 6:1-11, Acts 2:47).
- To keep the anointing of the Holy Spirit fresh on our lives: To avoid becoming stale, we must give God thanks (Psalm 92: 1-3, 10).
- Do it cheerfully (2 Corinthians 9:7).
- Do it quickly: Delayed thanksgiving is unacceptable thanksgiving (Jeremiah 13:15-16).
- Do it with the understanding of why and what to get in return: For example perfection, multiplication, fresh oil, etc (Psalm 47:7).
- Do it intensely: One leper fell on his face to thank Jesus for his healing, not caring who was watching and with a loud voice not caring who was listening (Luke 17:15-16).