ARK BEARERS SACRIFICE: ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY IS HERE!
Further information on the call for ark bearer’s sacrifice:
over 4,000 buses of various capacities. The question then is, what happens when the number of worshippers grow to be 500,000 and even beyond. This is why we must look inward in order to secure continuous growth of the Church. Members are therefore to note the following detailed information aimed at enlightening our response to the Ark bearer’s Sacrifice.
- Every level of engagement listed above is recognized as Ark Bearer’s Sacrifice
- Every partaker shall be required to present his/her sacrifice in form of worship God, after the order of Abraham – Gen 22:1-18
- Our presentation shall be packaged in a letter unto our God which shall contain details of the category of our engagement as individuals, families or business with the heading “Privileged to be enlisted among the Ark Bearers” I Chron 15:1-15
- This letter shall be an expression of our gratitude to God; our covenant-keeping God, who has blessed us enough to be partakers of this sacrifice. Deut 26:1-14.
- The letter should be packaged honourably in an envelope, and shall contain details of our categories of engagement including when to expect what each one is bringing on board.
- The cash or cheque sacrifice shall also be packaged in an envelope marked “My Ark Bearer’s Sacrifice” and dropped in the offering during the service of Sunday, 11th, 18th October, or the next Sunday on 25th of October 2015.
- All cheques for financial sacrifices are to be written in favour of “Faith Tabernacle Sacrifice”