A FEW HOURS FROM NOW @ FAITH TABERNACLE

Once again, it is another Covenant Day, this time, our Covenant Day of Total Health. Service schedule is as usual. Why not come with someone...and if there is someone you know that is having any health challenges, this might just be that opportunity they've been waiting for. He is the same God...He is able. Come for your total health...A sicknesses-free life is possible.

Read this testimony:

HEALED OF HOLE IN THE HEART
I joined this commission through the
invitation of a former Muslim brother. Previously, I was diagnosed with a hole in my heart, but that brother assured me that I would be healed within three months and I believe him.
In one of the services, the Bishop quoted Exodus 23:25, and said, 'Mark that scripture as your certificate, because a time will come in this church when some people will celebrate many years of not going to the hospital or laying their backs on hospital beds." At that point, I was dying but I said to myself, "I have to join a service unit." So I joined the Crowd Control Unit (CCU).
As soon as I started serving, God changed my story. Today, May 4, 2014 made it 14 years of not having anything to do with drugs or laying my back on any hospital bed. Praise the Lord." 
O. Olugbemi.

No comments

Theme images by cmisje. Powered by Blogger.